Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays & Drywall in the Master Suite!

Before we get to an update on the house I'd like to show you my finds at White's Flea Market....or as I like to call it.... Magical Wonderland.
These are old type blocks for printing presses. They are super heavy and still have original stamp color. They say J or E in the circle and its the quality/grade type for Hills Roses in Richmond Indiana. I got these little babies for $1 a piece!!! I think I will end up hanging them on a wall
Old Lady Scarfs - Table Runners, Pillows, Keep my neck styling! I got 10 for $2!
2 Mini Vases and 2 Mini Goldfish bowls - .25 each
 

Here are the latest picture from the drywall work being done in the upstairs.
 This is a view of part of the bedroom and my closet.
 This is from the opposite corner in the bedroom. The large opening will have 2 small 24 inch doors.
 This is Ryan's closet...slightly smaller than mine.
 This is the view standing in front of Ryan's closet and looking towards the front of the house.
 This is the closet in the master bathroom. Toilet is to the left.
 This is the shower and little window to have obscured glass on the left.
View from the corner of the bathroom. The cut holes are for 2 medicine/mirror cabinets above the vanity.


1 comment: