Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moving Down!

Now that the master is 99.99% complete (Carpet & furniture included!!!) dad and I have moved our efforts to the kitchen/living room area. 
We opened up entryway from the kitchen to living room.






 We trimmed it & filled in areas with the salvaged wood from stairway. 

Mom and I removed the old exterior door between the dining room and the mud room. It will be trimmed to mimic the other large opening. 

Dad, mom and I put down tile in the kitchen, stair, and basement landings. 
Dad - Glue down your backer board and leave something for the archiologists.



Dad and I picked up 525 feet of unfinished hickory to put down in the living / dining room. 

We have had electricians and drywall guys in to help speed up the work so dad and I can lay tile. Stay tuned for blogs to come quicker as we get close to move in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment