Thursday, July 7, 2011

Post Demo Day 1

Yesterday I did demo on the upstairs which will become the master bedroom, bath and closet.
Here are some pictures start to finish...
WATER & APPLE = necessity 
Baby wipes to get the crud off my face and away from my eyes.
You will notice no safety glasses - NO GO, but the nice Vectren Gas man who was very interested in my project gave me his. Something like this would never have happened in Maryland.
Did not need the plyers...brought them just in case.

Here are photos start to almost finish.





Today's project: WITH the assistance of Alan Baker & Julie Baker (YAY!)
Finish cleanup of yesterdays scraps
Take out off all trim
Take off remaining wood panelling
Take down tile ceiling
Take out carpet and nails from floor

More photos to come..........

-Nina (Demo Diva) Schilling

2 comments:

  1. Nina,
    Thanks for posting your "project" for everyone, I really enjoy seeing what you are doing...so far so good :)
    Angel

    ReplyDelete