Friday, July 8, 2011

Post Demo Day 2

Dad and I got a lot accomplished yesterday! The entire upstairs is stripped. We took off paneling, carpet and ceiling tiles! Take a look.
 This is facing the north wall. 
The middle section is where the closet I tore down on Wednesday was.

 Bye-Bye  paneling and ceiling tiles!!!

 Blue stinky carpet or wood floors....hmm.


 Almost done on this side...carpet left to pull up.

East Wall                                                                                 
 Much, much, MUCH better!
To the right of the window is where the new bathroom and closet will go.

West Wall                                                                                   
This is where the bed, dresser etc will go.



Stay tuned...on today's agenda: planning master bath and closet.
Powered by
 This is my $10 vintage "Juice-O-Mat" I recently purchased at Whites Farm. I plan on repainting this little beauty and using it for a long time.
Side note: If you have NEVER had FRESH SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE save us all some trouble, drop what you are doing and go get/make some immediately. 
Your brain will literally work 10x faster.
Nothing ever good came out of a 'concentrate carton'.
You can thank me later :-)


-Nina (orange you glad I told you!) Schilling

No comments:

Post a Comment